Our Go-To Dry Rub Seasoning for Antelope Steak
Our favorite rub from Nevada Foodies. | Photo credit also goes out to Nevada Foodies.
While, we do love a great antelope steak marinated over night in soy, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper, this dry run from Nevada Foodies we haven’t been able to beat.
So, without further ado enjoy this recipe!
Seasoning Rub Blend
Add all seasoning ingredients to a mortar and pestle and crush or use a small grinder to pulsate until semi-smooth. Rub all sides of the steak with seasoning. Marinate for an hour before grilling.
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
For a full gallery and sample of how rub is used visit nevadafoodies.com.